1. (a) Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry
2. (b) All materials, procedures, policies, standards, manuals, teaching aids, and other similar tools that have been, or will be, made available by Redwood Partners LLC ’s are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training Program only
3. (c) Program content is and shall remain the sole property of Redwood Partners LLC and its licensors, is intended for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Redwood Partners LLC , or its designated agent
4. (d) The information contained in Program material is strictly for educational purposes
5. (e) Success with this Program is largely driven by your willingness to take actions as recommended by Redwood Partners LLC ’s , as it relates to the content of the Program
6 (f) If you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas, concepts, teachings, etc. contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions and furthermore you agree that your success with the Program is dependent on your willingness to follow the steps outlined by Redwood Partners LLC
7. (g) Program materials are provided “as is” with no warranties of any kind, and Redwood Partners LLC ’s assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any Program materials and expressly disclaims any warranties not included in these Terms of Service, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
8. (h) Redwood Partners LLC will use his best efforts, skill and experience in rendering the services for the client. As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of my products that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through our product is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on the part of Redwood Partners LLC, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
9.Personal data, such as visitor IP addresses, is collected from visitors to our websites using tracking technologies such as third party cookies and non-cookie technology. When we say "personal data" we mean this to include "PI" personally identifiable information (sometimes called "PII" as defined in and described in different privacy laws around the world (and in the US). You can opt out using available third-party opt-out tools including: the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (Europe only)
10. In order to receive a refund, you must be able to demonstrate through reasonable proof both that (1) you (a) attended all of the sessions of the Program, (b) read all of the material provided through the Program, (c) participated in all of the sessions of the Program, and (d) applied the concepts in the Program to your own business, and (2) your total business revenue (or funding raised, as the case may be) during the three-month period of the Program minus three times your average monthly business revenue (or funding raised) during the twelve-month period immediately preceding the commencement of the Program does not exceed the tuition cost of the Program. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of the completion of the Program. Refund requests will be processed within 10 business days of receipt. Redwood Partners LLC reserves the right to request additional information from you in order to verify whether you qualify for a refund. You hereby agree to give prompt reasonable assistance to Redwood Partners LLC in this regard (including without limitation providing audited financial statements) and acknowledge and agree that your failure to promptly provide complete and accurate information to Redwood Partners LLC shall render our money-back guarantee void.
© 2023 Positive Intelligence, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction, alteration, translation, publication or distribution, in any form, printed or electronic, is permitted without the express prior written consent of Positive Intelligence, LLC. POSITIVE INTELLIGENCE®, PQ®, PQ COACH™, CERTIFIED PQ COACH™, and P+ logo™are trademarks of Positive Intelligence, LLC.
The coach identified herein is an independent member of the PQ Coach program, and not an employee, agent or representative of Positive Intelligence, LLC. The coaching program offered herein is independently owned and operated by the coach, and is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by Positive Intelligence, LLC.
PROGRAM CONTENT AND MATERIAL DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL CARE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.